Experienced Boiler Service and/or Maintenance Technician
Why You’ll Love It Here
West Sound Comfort Systems may be your favorite job of your career.
Our team members tend to stay for many years. Why?
- Competitive Wages – $30.00-$55.00 per hour. Depends on Experience, Advancement with licensing, and training completion
- Signing/Moving Bonus – Tiered bonus depends on experience up to $8,000.00
- Paid Holidays – 7 paid holidays per year
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental & Vision (100% of employee premiums) – After 90 days
- Retirement with company match
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation – 1 Week after 90 Days, 2 weeks after your second year. Accrual is available after the 3rd year.
- Education – We reimburse for continuing education after you pass the class. We may also send you to manufacturer training.
- Company Vehicle – To the right candidate
- No Weekend On-Call Hours
- Company Cell Phone & Tablet – We are a paperless company
- We treat our team members and each other with respect and professionalism.
- We are located on the beautiful Kitsap Peninsula, surrounded by water and trees, and a short ferry ride to downtown Seattle.
What You’ll Do
This position requires you to work independently in a company-supplied vehicle repairing boilers and hydronic components associated with the boiler system. You will be working on Gas, Electric, and Oil systems. You will be talking intelligently with customers, educating them on their systems, and providing solutions to their concerns. You will maintain a clean appearance. You will be working with, and learning from, some of the most knowledgeable people and technicians in this industry.
What You’ll Bring
We are looking for a Service and/or Maintenance Technician who has the following:
- A proven track record within the hydronic industry: 2 Years +
- A passion to be in the hydronic industry
- The ability to diagnose a hydronic system from start to finish
- Be organized and able to maintain a clean work vehicle
- Strong work ethic
- Electrical 06A trainee or Journeyman license is a plus
- Experience with combustion analyzers is not required but is a plus
- Ability to communicate well verbally with customers and co-workers
- Maintain a clean appearance
- Detailed and accurate on paperwork
- Desire to go above and beyond expectations for customers
- Ability to train apprentice technicians
- A clean driving record
Candidates may be asked to take a basic quiz before interviewing.
If this sounds like something you have been looking for, we look forward to hearing from you!!